We use cookies to collect information about how you use ptatravelinsurance.co.uk/ . To accept cookies please click 'Accept and Close'. Or if you would like to disable non-essential cookies, please click here. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.

Thank you.

Your preferences have been saved and we have disabled all non-essential cookies for you. Please visit our cookie policy for more information about cookies on this website

Travel Insurance from your Personal Travel Agent,

You may already know how passionate we areI am when it comes to helping you find the perfect holiday, so why not see if weI can get you a great deal on your travel insurance too?

Whether you're off on one holiday this year and want Single Trip Travel Insurance or if you like to get away more often and are after an Annual Multi-Trip Policy, weI can help.

Get a quote today to find out more.

Get a Travel Insurance quote

Get a Travel Insurance quote here

Click on the ? icons for more information.

Click on the ? icons for more information.

Please note: You will not be covered for holiday cancellation until your policy start date. Choose today’s date if you want cover as soon as possible.

Frequently asked questions

Information about Coronavirus for policies purchased from 14 April 2020:

Am I covered if I (or my travelling companion or people we are due to stay with) test positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19) within 14 days of my holiday?

Yes. Cover is provided if you have received a positive diagnosis of Coronavirus within 14 days of the start of the trip. You must have received a positive COVID-19 NHS test. However, you must not have had any symptoms or positive diagnosis before you bought your policy or booked your holiday.

Am I covered if I (or my travelling companion or people we are due to stay with) have been hospitalised because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?

Yes.Cover is provided if you are admitted to hospital due to Coronavirus within 28 days of the start of the trip. You must have received a positive COVID-19 NHS test. However, you must not have had any symptoms or positive diagnosis before you bought your policy or booked your holiday.

Am I covered if either I or my travelling companion are denied boarding by the transport operator (eg. airline) as a result of a positive test or temperature reading?

Yes.Cover is provided if you or your travel companion are denied boarding following either a COVID-19 diagnosis with an NHS or other government official test or receiving a temperature test reading or other medical test which falls outside of the transport provider’s terms of travel.

Am I covered for medical costs if I fall ill with Coronavirus (COVID-19) whilst I am abroad?

Yes.This would be covered under medical expenses section of the policy. If medically necessary we will also arrange for you to be brought back home.

Am I covered if I have checked in at my holiday accommodation, but they then need to close as a result of coronavirus?

Yes. provided that you have already checked in. If the accommodation closes after you have left home but before you check in and you are no longer able to enjoy the holiday you booked this is not covered because it will be the responsibility of your tour operator or travel company to assist you. You will need to approach them in this scenario.

Am I covered for any additional costs following the diagnosis of Coronavirus COVID-19 whilst abroad?

Yes. These would be covered under medical expenses section of the policy, within the terms and conditions. It will offer cover for room only and travelling expenses for you and a close relative or friend who might be required to help you.

Am I covered if I fall ill with COVID-19 whilst abroad and as a result need to extend my stay?

Yes. Your policy would also automatically extend to cover this.

Am I covered if either myself or my travelling companion have to self-isolate because we have come into contact with someone who has Coronavirus (COVID-19)?

No. You are only covered if a positive diagnosis has been made and you have received a positive COVID-19 NHS test and provide us with a medical certificate from the hospital to show your hospitalisation. If there has been no diagnosis and you are just asked to self-isolate, then you would not be covered under this policy.

Am I covered if I am shielding currently or my doctor has advised against travel because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?

No. We would not expect people who are required to shield to be actively booking trips due to the current pandemic and the advice for them not to travel, as this would be a known risk. However, should the current pandemic disappear, shielding cease and you book a future trip and subsequently receive a positive NHS test or hospitalisation due to a future pandemic outbreak, cover would be provided.

Am I covered if my trip is going ahead as planned but I no longer wish to travel?

No. This is called disinclination to travel. This is because however valid you feel your reason is for not wanting to take the trip, it is still your choice as to whether to go. An insurer will not pay any claim for that reason.

Am I covered if the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) or World Health Organisation (WHO) or local regulator advise against all but essential travel?

No. There would be no cover under any terms of the policy.

Am I covered if I am refused entry into a country due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)?

No. You would only be covered under the medical expenses section of cover if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and this is the reason entry is prevented. For any other reason your tour operator or travel company should help you and you should contact them for assistance.

Am I covered if the area I am staying is placed into lockdown by the local government and I cannot return home when I am due to come back?

No. You should contact your tour operator or travel company for assistance.

Travel Insurance Advice for Customers Affected by Coronavirus for policies issued between 24 April 2019 and 13 April 2020


Because the World Health Organisation declared the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak a pandemic on 11 March 2020 this is now a known event. This affects the cover provided by Ageas Travel Insurance policies. Any policies purchased on or after 14 March 2020 will not include cover under any section (apart from the Medical Expenses section) for claims directly or indirectly caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). This includes any preventative containment or delay measures. For any policies issued before 14 March 2020 cover remains as per the policy terms and conditions.

These policies will not provide any cover if the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) are advising against all but essential travel to your destination. In the present circumstances as the FCO advice on foreign travel is susceptible to rapid and significant change, we strongly recommend that you visit the FCO website to check the up to date advice against your actual or potential travel plans. You can check whether your destination is on the exempt countries list here.

Am I covered if I am pregnant?

Pregnancy is not deemed to be an illness and therefore is only covered if complications arise with the pregnancy. However note that airlines may not carry a pregnant woman flying around her due date. There is no cover under the policy if an airline refuses to board the passenger. 

What is a policy excess?

Most sections of the policy carry an excess. This is the first amount of any claim that you will have to pay. The amount may vary depending on the level of cover you have chosen. It is applicable per person per section. The excess will be reduced to NIL if you have used an EHIC (Formally E111) to reduce your medical expenses bill or if you have paid to add the Excess Waiver upgrade to your policy.

What is a Pre-existing Medical Condition?

Any medical condition where you have been prescribed medication, including repeat prescriptions, or received treatment or attended a GP or a specialist as an outpatient or inpatient in the last 2 years or for which you are currently on a waiting list for treatment or investigation; and

Any illness for which you have received a terminal prognosis or any heart, heart-related or circulatory condition; or any respiratory condition; any stress, anxiety, depression or any other psychological condition; any cancerous condition; or any cerebral condition; any undiagnosed symptoms (i.e. symptoms for which you are awaiting investigations/consultations, or awaiting results of investigations, or where the underlying cause of the symptoms has not been established).

How do I make a travel insurance claim?

For claims about travel insurance: phone the Claims Helpline on 02380 177468 or visit www.imr-claims.com.

How do I make a Gadget Cover claim?

Trent-Services (Administration) Limited deal with all claims matters for Gadget Cover. If you need to make a claim, phone the Claims Helpline on 01285 626020 or email claims@trent-services.co.uk.

All claims must be submitted on a claim form, within 48 hours of discovering the incident or in the event of an incident occurring outside the UK within 48 hours of your return, accompanied by original invoices, receipts, reports, etc. Please refer to the relevant section of your policy for specific conditions and details of the supporting evidence that Trent-Services require. Please remember that it is always advisable to retain copies of all documents when submitting your claim.

How many children can I take on a Family policy?

Up to four dependant children under the age of 18 can be insured on a family policy providing they are in full time education living at the family home.

What are the Conditions and Exclusions?

Terms and Conditions are another expression for the Policy Wording. You need to read the Policy Wording carefully because it sets out the cover that you have purchased and also the conditions that you need to meet in order to make a claim.

What is a Cooling-off Period?

You have 14 days from receiving the policy wording to read it and see that it gives you the cover you require. During this time you can cancel the policy and receive a refund of your premium provided you have not already made a claim, that there is not an impending claim and that you have not already started your holiday or journey. If the request to cancel is received outside of the 14 days cooling off period, please call the Travel Helpline number with the reasons for cancellation.

When skiing what am I covered for?

Provided you have paid the Winter Sports upgrade, you are covered for: ski equipment, piste closure, avalanche cover, ski hire, ski pack costs up to the limits shown on the summary of cover. Activities covered are:

  • Cat skiing (with guides)
  • Cross country skiing
  • Glacier skiing
  • Ice hockey
  • Langlauf (cross country skiing)
  • Monoskiing (not for time trials/speed skiing or racing)
  • Skiing on piste
  • Skiing or snow-boarding Off-piste (with - in local ski patrol guidelines)
  • Sledging/tobogganing
  • Snow Blading (no jumping, tricks)
  • Snow Bobbing
  • Snow Scooting
  • Snow Shoe Walking
  • Snow Shoeing
  • Snow Tubing
  • Snowblading
  • Snowboarding on piste
  • Tobogganing

Your policy can be extended to cover the following Winter Sports when you have paid the additional Winter Sports premium, but no cover will apply in respect of any Personal Accident or personal liability claims:

  • Kite Snowboarding
  • Snow Go Karting
  • Skidoo
  • Snowmobile safari
  • Snow Carting
  • Snowmobiling
  • Snowmobile safari

You will not be covered for any claims arising directly or indirectly when engaging in or practising for the following sports and activities:

  • Aerial Skiing
  • Air boarding
  • Biathlon
  • Bobsleigh
  • Freestyle Skiing
  • Heli skiing or heli boarding
  • Ice Climbing
  • Ice Diving
  • Ice fishing by snowmobile (snowmobile driven by guides)
  • Ice fishing by snowmobile (snowmobile not driven by guides)
  • Ice Holing
  • Ice Marathon
  • Ice Speedway
  • Nordic Skiing
  • Paraskiing
  • Ski acrobatics/Aerials
  • Ski Bob Racing
  • Ski jumping
  • Ski Mountaineering
  • Ski Race Training
  • Ski racing
  • Ski Randonee
  • Ski stunting
  • Ski Touring
  • Ski Yawing
  • Skiing Off-piste (outside local ski patrol guidelines/ outside recognised and authorised areas)
  • Snow Biking
  • Snow cat Driving
  • Snow Kiting
  • Snow Parascending
  • Snowboarding off-piste (outside local ski patrol guidelines/outside recognised and authorised areas)
  • Tandem skiing
  • Use of skeletons

What do I do if I need medical assistance when travelling?

Please notify International Medical Rescue immediately about any serious illness or accident abroad where you have to go into hospital or you may have to return home early or extend your stay (you should first check that the circumstances are covered by your policy). Please contact International Medical Rescue on the number shown below, giving your name and certificate number, please also provide a telephone, fax or telex number where International Medical Rescue can contact you or leave messages at any time of the day or night.

To comply with the terms and conditions of the insurance you MUST contact International Medical Rescue as soon as possible. You MUST obtain International Medical Rescue's authorisation before incurring any expenses over £500. If you have treatment as an outpatient you must get a medical certificate showing the nature of the injury/illness and keep any original bills, which you have paid. You can submit a claim for these expenses on your return to the UK (please refer to Q4 "How do I make a claim?").

For assistance outside U.K. dial: 00 44 (0) 2380 644633

Can we travel independently on our Couple/Family travel insurance policy?

Adults can travel independently. Dependant children on an Annual Multi-trip policy can travel independently of the main insured Persons provided they are accompanied at all times by a Responsible Adult.

Can I extend the maximum duration of 31 days per trip on an Annual Multi-trip policy?

No, the maximum trip duration on an Annual Multi-trip policy is 31 days.

Do you offer cover for over 65s?

Yes, the maximum age for a Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip policy is 79.

Do you cover non-UK residents?

No, this policy is only available to residents of the UK.

Can children be covered if they are under 18?

Providing they are travelling together with parents. If they are travelling on their own they must be escorted to the departure point and met at arrival by a responsible adult.

When do I need to purchase my travel insurance?

If you want cancellation cover in place for a holiday, then it should be purchased when you book your holiday. Annual Multi-trip policyholders will be informed when they need to renew their policy.

What do I need to take on holiday with me?

Please ensure that you take a copy of your booking invoice and/or certificate and a copy of the policy wording. These documents contain important numbers that you may require whilst travelling.

Are my golf clubs covered?

Golf cover is only available on the Super cover level. If you have purchased this cover level then your golf equipment will be covered up to £1,000, with a single article limit of £250.

Am I covered for cancellation?

Cancellation means that you will not have started your trip so you may be able to claim on the insurance (subject to the policy terms & conditions) for any travel or accommodation costs that you have either already paid or are contracted to pay, that you cannot get back from the tour operator etc. However, the reason for cancellation has to be one of those listed under the cancellation section of the policy.

What is an Excess Waiver?

You can pay an additional premium so that you do not have to pay any excesses, should you need to make a claim. Please note that Excess Waivers can only be added at the time of purchasing the insurance and cannot be added on later. In addition the excess will not be incurred for medical emergency caused by voluntary labour where the excess is increased to £250.

What is an EHIC?

European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) will entitle you to certain free or reduced cost health arrangements in the EU, EEA or Switzerland. (Full details are given in the DSS Leaflet No. SA40). You can get an EHIC Card  by completing form CM1 at the Post Office.
NB: In the event that you have used the EHIC to effectively reduce the cost or your treatment or medicines; then you will not have to pay an excess in relation to any medical related claims.

What vaccinations do I need?

You should check with your doctor as soon as possible, your doctor will be best advised to tell you what vaccinations are required, if any.

Can I change my policy?

Changes can be made at any time, as long as there are no known claims on the policy. If you wish to add any optional extra's to your policy this can be done at any time too. There is one exception which is excess wavier. Please contact the Travel Helpline.

Which Special Sports and Activities are covered at no additional premium?

  • Abseiling (within organiser’s guidelines)
  • Angling
  • Archery
  • Athletics
  • Badminton
  • Ballroom dancing
  • Bamboo Rafting
  • Banana boating
  • Bar Work
  • Baseball
  • Basketball
  • Billiards
  • Bird Watching
  • Black Water Rafting/Canoeing/Tubing up to Grade 3
  • Blade Skating
  • Board sailing (wind surfing)
  • Bobbing (i.e. apple bobbing)
  • Body Boarding
  • Bowling
  • Bowls
  • Breathing Observation Bubble (BOB)
  • Bridge Swinging
  • Bungee jumping (within organiser’s guidelines)
  • Camping
  • Canoeing (up to grade 2 rivers only)
  • Chess
  • Climbing (on a climbing wall only)
  • Cricket
  • Croquet
  • Curling
  • Cycling (incidental) occasional not main purpose of trip
  • Dancing
  • Deep sea fishing
  • Donkey Ride
  • Downhill Mountain Biking
  • Fell walking
  • Fishing
  • Football - Beach kick around
  • Football/Soccer (non-competitive)
  • Free Swimming (freestyle only)
  • Fresh Water/Sea Fishing
  • Glacier walking
  • Glass Bottom Boats
  • Gliding (no cover for crewing or piloting)
  • Golf
  • Gymnastics
  • Handball
  • Hiking/trekking/walking (below 2,500 metres)
  • Historical Research
  • Hot air ballooning (organised pleasure rides only)
  • Husky dog sleigh ride
  • Husky safari
  • Hydro Zorbing
  • Ice Skating
  • Indoor climbing (on climbing wall)
  • Indoor Skating
  • Inline Skating
  • Jogging
  • Kayaking (up to grade 3 rivers only)
  • Keepfit
  • Kick Sledding
  • Kiting (on ground, not used to propel forward)
  • Korfball
  • Lasso throwing (not Rodeo)
  • Motorcycling (up to 125cc)
  • Mountain Biking - Recreational (General cross-country, off road cycling)
  • Netball
  • Octopush
  • Organised safari without guns
  • Orienteering
  • Overland trips
  • Parascending over water
  • Passenger Sledge (horse and carriage)
  • Pedalo
  • Petanque
  • Pilates
  • Pony trekking
  • Quoits
  • Rackets
  • Racquet ball
  • Rambling
  • Rap jumping/running (within organiser’sguidelines)
  • Reenacting
  • Reindeer safari
  • Reindeer sleigh ride
  • Ringos
  • River Bugging
  • River Tubing up to grade 2 only - NOT through caves
  • Roller Blading
  • Roller skating/blading (wearing pads & helmets)
  • Rounders
  • Rowing (except racing)
  • Running (non competitive)
  • Safari (organised by bona fide tour operator with no guns)
  • Safari trekking in a vehicle (must be organised tour)
  • Safari trekking on foot (must be organised tour)
  • Sailboarding
  • Scuba diving to 10 metres with a dive buddy (within organiser’s guidelines)
  • Scuba Diving 10 to 18 metres with a dive buddy (within organiser’s guidelines): PADI Open Water Qualified
  • Scuba Diving 18 to 30 metres with a dive buddy (within organisers guidelines): PADI Advanced Open Water Qualified
  • Scuba Diving 10 to 20 metres with a dive buddy (within organisers guidelines): BSAC Ocean Diver Qualified
  • Scuba Diving 20 to 30 metres with a dive buddy (within organisers guidelines):BSAC Sports Diver Qualified
  • Sea Fishing
  • Sea kayaking
  • Segway
  • Skateboarding (wearing pads and helmets, no tricks, jumping)
  • Sledging (pulled by horse or reindeer as a passenger)
  • Sleigh Rides (horse pulled only)
  • Snorkelling
  • Softball
  • Sphereing
  • Squash
  • Stoolball
  • Surfcasting
  • Surfing
  • Swimming
  • Swimming with dolphins
  • Table tennis
  • Ten pin bowling
  • Tennis
  • Tubing
  • Tug of war
  • Volleyball
  • Wakeboarding
  • Walking
  • Water polo
  • Water skiing
  • White water rafting/canoeing up to grade 3 (within organiser’s guidelines)
  • Windsurfing
  • Yoga
  • Zorbing

Which Special Sports and Activities are covered at no additional premium but where there is no cover in respect of any Personal Accident and Personal Liability sections?

  • Blowcarting (LAND SAILING - in a Kart)
  • Catamaran Sailing (if qualified)
  • Clay Pigeon Shooting
  • Darts
  • Devil Karting (unpowered)
  • Dinghy Sailing
  • Dirt Boarding (no tricks, jumps)
  • Dune Bashing
  • Frisbee
  • Go Karting
  • HobbieCat Sailing
  • Jet Boating (no racing)
  • Jet Skiing (no racing)
  • Karting
  • Kite Boarding on water
  • Kite surfing
  • Land Skiing (not on snow)
  • Low Ropes (less than 1m from ground)
  • Model Flying (not pilot or passenger carrying aircraft)
  • Model Sports (model radio controlled cars, aircraft, boats, etc)
  • Mountain Boarding (no jumping / racing / tricks)
  • Mud Buggying
  • Paintballing (wearing eye protection)
  • Pigeon Racing
  • Pistol Shooting (within organisers guidelines)
  • Restaurant Work
  • Rifle range Shooting
  • Sailing/Yachting in-shore - (Recreational, no racing)
  • Sandboarding
  • Shooting (within organiser’s guidelines)
  • Small Bore Target Shooting (within organiser’s guidelines)
  • Snooker
  • Softball
  • Stoopball
  • Target Rifle Shooting (within organiser’sguidelines)
  • Telemarking
  • Wadi Bashing
  • War Games (wearing eye protection)
  • Wicker Basket Tobogganing
  • Wind Tunnel Flying

Which Special Sports & Activities are covered with an additional premium?

  • American Football
  • Ball Hockey
  • Caravaning
  • Endurance Tests
  • Fives
  • Flag Football
  • Hiking/trekking/walking (between 2,501 metres and 4,000 metres)
  • Hockey
  • Horse riding (excl. competitions/racing/ jumping/hunting)
  • Lacrosse
  • Mountaineering (below 2,500m)
  • Outdoor Endurance Events
  • Parascending over Land
  • Rugby (League/Union/Sevens/Touch)non competitive only
  • Safari (organised by bona fide tour operator with guns)
  • Speed Skating
  • Street Hockey (wearing pads and helmets)
  • Summer Tobbogganing
  • Trampolining

Which Special Sports & Activities are covered with an additional premium, but where there is no cover in respect of any Personal Accident and Personal Liability sections?

  • Black Water Rafting/Canoeing/Tubing Grade 4 only
  • Camel Riding
  • Elephant Riding
  • Elephant Trekking (non UK booked trip)
  • Elephant Trekking (UK booked trip)
  • Fencing
  • Gaelic Football
  • Hurling
  • Hydrospeeding
  • Kayaking (up to grade 4)
  • Polo
  • Sailing/Yachting in-shore - (Crewing, no racing)
  • Sailing/Yachting OffShore - (Recreational, no racing)
  • Shinty
  • Walking up Sydney Harbour Bridge
  • White water rafting/canoeing grade 4 only (within organiser’s guidelines)

Which Special Sports and Activities are not covered under any circumstances?

  • 4 x 4 Driving along the beach
  • Adventure Racing (EXPEDITION RACING)
  • Aerobics
  • Alligator wrestling
  • Amateur Athletic Track Events
  • Animal Sanctuary/Refuge Work
  • Archaeological Digging
  • Assault Courses including High Ropes
  • Base Jumping
  • Beach Games
  • Big Game Hunting
  • Black Water Rafting/Canoeing/Tubing Grade 5 and above
  • BMX Freestyle, Racing, Stunt & Obstacle
  • Bouldering
  • Boxing
  • Boxing Training
  • Bridge Walking
  • Buggying
  • Bull Running
  • Canopy Walking
  • Canyoning
  • Caving/Pot Holing
  • Coasteering
  • Cross Country Running
  • Cycle Racing
  • Cycle Touring
  • Cyclo Cross
  • Deer Stalking
  • Drag Racing
  • Dragon Boat Racing
  • Driving any Motorised Vehicle
  • Equestrian
  • Expeditions
  • Extreme Sports
  • Falconry
  • Fell Running
  • Fly Boarding
  • Flying as a passenger (except as a fare paying passenger in a licensed passen - ger carrying aircraft)
  • Flying crew/pilot
  • Flying Fish
  • Flying Helicopter (Pilot)
  • Free Diving
  • Free Mountaineering
  • Freestyle Skateboarding
  • Fruit & Vegetable Picking
  • Go Ape Zip Line and Treetop Adventure
  • Gorge Walking
  • Gym - Fitness - X Trainer etc
  • Hang Gliding
  • Harness Racing
  • Helicopter Ride (except as a fare payingpassenger in a licensed passenger carrying aircraft)
  • Heptathlon
  • High Diving (over 3 meters)
  • Hiking/trekking/walking (above 4,000 metres)
  • Horse Racing
  • Hunting
  • Ironman
  • Jousting
  • Judo
  • Karate
  • Kayaking (Grade 5 and above)
  • Kendo
  • Kite Buggying (on land)
  • Kloofing
  • Land Yachting
  • Long Distance cycling
  • Long Distance Running
  • Long Distance Swimming
  • Luging/bobsleighing
  • Manual Work
  • Marathon Des Sables
  • Marathon running
  • Martial Arts
  • Micro-Lighting
  • Mixed Gas Diving
  • Modern Pentathlon
  • Motocross
  • Motor Cycle Racing
  • Motor Racing
  • Motor Rallies
  • Motorcycling over 125cc
  • Mountain biking - Downhill/Competitive/ Mega Avalanche
  • Mountaineering (above 2,500m)
  • Parachute Jumping
  • Paragliding
  • Parapenting/Paraponting
  • Potholing
  • Power Gliding
  • Power Kiting
  • Power Lifting
  • Powerboat Racing
  • Professional Entertaining
  • Quad Biking
  • Rafting
  • River Walking
  • Rock Climbing
  • Rock Scrambling
  • Rodeo
  • Roller Derby
  • Roller Hockey
  • Sailing/Yachting - Racing
  • Sailing/Yachting OffShore - (Crewing, no racing)
  • Scrambling
  • Scuba Diving Solo
  • Scuba Diving over 30 metres
  • Shark Cage Diving
  • Shark Diving
  • Shark Diving To Swim With And Feed Sharks
  • Skateboarding, Downhill or Competitive
  • Skeleton
  • Sky Surfing
  • Skydiving
  • Slack-Lining
  • Solo Climbing
  • Solo Mountaineering
  • Speed Trials
  • Speedway
  • Steeplechasing
  • Storm Chasing
  • Swim Trekking
  • Tae Kwon Do
  • Tandem Skydive
  • Team Games
  • Time Trials
  • Travelling in any form of ground transport above 4,000m
  • Tree Top Canopy Walking
  • Tree Top Walking
  • Triathlon
  • Ultimate Frisbee
  • Ultra Marathon
  • Via Ferrata
  • Water Skiing Jumping
  • Weightlifting
  • Whale Watching
  • White water rafting/ canoeing grade 5and above
  • Working
  • Wrestling
  • Zip Trekking
  • Zip Wiring

What does "No cover will apply in respect of Personal Accident and Personal Liability" mean?

Personal Accident - No cover will apply, if you suffer accidental bodily injury during the trip, which within 12 months is the sole and direct cause of death or disablement

Personal Liability - No cover will apply, if in the course of a trip you become liable for accidental bodily injury to, or the death of, any person and/or accidental loss of or damage to their property